Colorado Mountain Club The Best Front Range Hikes for Children
Colorado's Front Range is a wonderful place to introduce children to the outdoors and hiking. The Best Front Range Hikes for Children is the Colorado Mountain Club guide to family-friendly trails.
- From Fort Collins to Denver and Boulder and south to Colorado Springs, trails abound for kids who love spending time outside
- A handy rating system helps parents select age- and ability-appropriate trails at a glance
- Choose trails that are fun and just challenging enough for children between the ages of 2 and 16
- The 50 hikes in this guidebook were selected for variety, ease of access, natural beauty, educational opportunities and proximity to attractions along the Front Range
- Nearby attractions include the Platte River, Pikes Peak, Mount Evans and Rocky Mountain National Park
- Trails range from wheelchair-accessible to more challenging terrain
Imported.View all Colorado Mountain Club Colorado Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
9 x 6 inches
Colorado Mountain Club
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...