Backpacker's Pantry Organic Hot Cinnamon Apple, Oats & Quinoa Cereal
Get ready for a day of outdoor activities with a warm, hearty multigrain breakfast that will keep you satisfied till lunch: The Backpacker's Pantry Organic Hot Cinnamon Apple, Oats & Quinoa cereal.
- Easy to prepare; just mix contents with 1.25 cups boiling water (don't forget to remove the oxygen absorber), stir, cover and let stand 5 min.
- For ultralight hikers without a stove, this breakfast can be hydrated with cold water as well
- May be prepared and eaten directly from the package (package is recyclable with TerraCycle)
- A 10-year shelf life allows you to be prepared for any emergency or impromptu adventure
- Contains one serving
- Soy-free; non-GMO
- Backpacker's Pantry donates 1% of its revenue to environmental causes and uses 100% renewable energy to run its facility in Colorado
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients for Cinnamon Apple: organic instantized rolled oats, organic nonfat milk, organic quinoa, organic apples, organic cane juice, organic cinnamon, sea salt.View all Backpacker's Pantry Backpacking Breakfasts
Allergens: contains: milk, gluten.
Dry: 4.6 ounces
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...