This 3-season tent gives solo backpackers a magical combination of light weight, packability and livability you will love while living on the trail.
- Ultralight design relies on 1 pair of trekking poles (sold separately) instead of tent poles to minimize weight and create a spacious interior with ample sitting height
- Oversize grommets locate the tips of crossed trekking poles; reinforced areas at the top of the tent receive pole handles
- Large vestibule offers generous protected space for gear; it rolls back with a shed-style overhang for weather protection and refreshing airflow
- Wicking fabric overhead effectively manages condensation; built-in light pocket makes it easy to illuminate the interior with a headlamp or other light
- Includes a drybag-style stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord and repair kit
Imported.View all NEMO Backpacking Tents
|Minimum Trail Weight|
2 lbs. 1 oz.
|Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight|
2 lbs. 7 oz.
6 x 6 inches
98 x 36 inches
24 square feet
12 square feet
|Number of Doors|
|Number of Poles|
2 trekking poles (not included)
40-denier waterproof ripstop polyester
30-denier coated nylon
20-denier coated nylon