Born and raised to run on trails, the women's Brooks Cascadia 9 Trail-Running Shoes offer aggressive traction and a responsive, supportive ride that can take on ultras or quick outings in the woods.
- Durable synthetic and nylon/polyester mesh uppers are lightweight and airy for quick-drying, comfortable performance
- Air mesh in uppers and linings provides excellent ventilation and moisture management to keep feet dry on the run; removable insoles add cushioning
- Slightly lowered heels compared to the previous version of the Cascadia offer excellent stability on uneven trails
- DNA cushioning uses high viscosity liquid to react instantly to each step, customizing the cushion for different runners and running styles
- Midsoles feature BioMoGo polymer alloy foam, which provides cushioning, energy return and reduced foot fatigue; nontoxic additive helps midsoles break down in landfills
- Medial and lateral Pivot Posting system helps outsoles adapt to your stride, offering added stability on uneven surfaces and trail irregularities
- Ballistic Rock Shield hardened EVA plates in forefeet help protect feet from sharp rocks
- Brooks Cascadia 9 Trail-Running Shoes feature a blend of high-density carbon rubber and recycled rubber for outstanding durability; aggressive lugs maximize grip on the trail
- Outsoles also feature a special crash pad design that smooths out the landing zone, maximizing efficiency and feel throughout the heel strike
Imported.View the Brooks Cascadia Product LineView all Brooks Women's Trail-Running Shoes
Synthetic mesh/synthetic overlays
Foam polymer alloy
Foam polymer alloy/thermoplastic EVA plate
1 lb. 3.4 oz.
Sizes along top of chart are U.S. Women's sizes. Correlating U.S. Men's sizes and EU sizes provided for clarity.