- Author: Kevin Adams
- Softcover: 305 pages; color photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing; LLC.; copyright 2013
- General overviews and detailed descriptions of hikes through Great Smoky Mountains National Park for all abilities and interests
- Descriptions feature directions to trailheads, comprehensive descriptions with mile-by-mile cues, maps and difficulty ratings
- Includes safety tips, information on backcountry regulations and list of trails organized by scenic features such as waterfalls, big trees or streams
- Also includes a dedicated section on the Appalachian Trail sections through the park
Made in USA.