- iProbe One has a built-in receiver in the tip that can detect any brand of avalanche transceiver; probe emits an audible alert when you're close to the victim
- When the tip is within 2m the probe emits "piep, piep" and when it's within 50cm it emits a continuous "piiiiiiiep"
- If the buried transceiver supports iProbe technology, the transceiver's signal can be temporarily suppressed by the iProbe to make searching for other victims easier
- Probe tubes are made of high-quality carbon fiber and aluminum for good strength at a light weight
- Centimeter markings help you determine burial depth
- Grippy coating ensures you have a good hold on the probe, even when wearing gloves
- 1 AA battery (included) powers the Pieps iProbe ONE probe for up to 150 hrs.
- Includes a storage sack
|Best Use||Backcountry Skiing|
|Extended Length||220cm / 86 in.|
|Weight||350g / 12.3 oz.|