Pieps iProbe ONE Probe
$107.93Compared to $154.95*
Reduced Price. You save 30%
Speed up the fine search for buried victims with the Pieps iProbe ONE probe. It works like a standard avalanche probe with the added feature of being able to detect the signal of a buried transceiver.
- iProbe One has a built-in receiver in the tip that can detect any brand of avalanche transceiver; probe emits an audible alert when you're close to the victim
- When the tip is within 2m the probe emits "piep, piep" and when it's within 50cm it emits a continuous "piiiiiiiep"
- If the buried transceiver supports iProbe technology, the transceiver's signal can be temporarily suppressed by the iProbe to make searching for other victims easier
- Probe tubes are made of high-quality carbon fiber and aluminum for good strength at a light weight
- Centimeter markings help you determine burial depth
- Grippy coating ensures you have a good hold on the probe, even when wearing gloves
- 1 AA battery (included) powers the Pieps iProbe ONE probe for up to 150 hrs.
- Includes a storage sack
Imported.View all Pieps Snow Probes
Extended Length (in.)
220cm / 86 in.
350g / 12.3 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...