- Striker handle is 46% bigger than on the original, making it easy to grip; 33% larger ferrocerium rod allows for more than 3,000 strikes, as compared to 1,000 on the original
- Ferrocerium rod stows inside the knurled body; unscrew the rod, flip it around and screw it back on and it's ready for use
- Rod works when dry or wet—simply scrape it with the tungsten carbide striker to send sparks flying; provides more than 3,000 strikes and can be replaced
- NanoStriker XL is 3.6 in. long when stowed and 4.2 in. long when in use
- O-rings keep moisture from getting inside and onto the striker and the rod
- Exotac NanoStriker XL™ firestarter includes a split ring for carrying keys, a lanyard, an extra set of O-rings and an instruction manual
Made in USA.
|Dimensions||0.4 x 3.6 inches|