- Water-resistant power pack houses a 2200mAh lithium-Ion battery capable of recharging 5V devices; permanent mini USB connection enables versatile charging options
- Stout, compact and lightweight construction makes it especially well suited for space- and weight-sensitive endeavors
- Included silicone housing helps secure the battery to a bike frame without marring the finish and protects the battery from the elements; secures with a hook-and-loop strap
- Battery pack can be recharged 3 different ways: via the included folding solar panel, USB connection or traditional plug
- 100 - 240V adaptor plug features interchangeable plug tips that enables use in more than 150 countries throughout the world
- Also included with the Garmin External battery pack is a female USB2 connector and a female mini USB to 3.5 x 1.1 convertor tip for even greater charging versatility
- Included hook-and-loop strap easily attaches the folding solar panel to your pack, handlebar bag, pannier, tent, and more
- Recharging times may vary: solar panel charges power pack to one-third within 5 hrs., fully within 15 hrs.; universal wall plug and USB charge power pack fully within 7 hrs.
The Garmin External battery pack is compatible with the following Garmin devices: Dakota 10 and 20; Edge 200, 500 and 800; Forerunner 110, 205, 210, 305, 310XT, 405, 405CX, 410 and 610; GPSMAP 62, 62s and 62st; Oregon 200, 300, 400c, 400i, 400t, 450, 450t, 550 and 550t.
|Charge Time (hrs)||Solar 15 / USB 7 hours|
|External Charge||USB, Wall|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Storage Capacity (mAh)||2200mAh|