- Comfortable fit and perforated foam padding in the waistbelt and leg loops treat you right on hanging belays and long routes; abrasion-resistant fabric withstands regular use
- Slotted adjustment system lets you fix the free end of the waistbelt strap in a position that accommodates your waist size and minimizes the movement of the padding
- Prethreaded Rock and Lock buckles at the waist and leg loops adjust quickly and easily while maintaining the correct double-back configuration
- Adjustable leg loops let you add layers for cool-weather climbing and are droppable for quick entry/exit while wearing crampons, plastic boots or skis
- Front belay loop is red to catch your attention when clipping in your belay device (sold separately); tie-in points are reinforced for increased durability
- 4 gear loops provide ample space for gear; rear haul loop makes it easy to attach a haul line
- Slotted design in the waistbelt of the Singing Rock Guru climbing harness lets you insert a carabiner (sold separately) designed for racking ice screws
Weight (see spec chart) is based on size Medium. See specifications below for size detail:
- Small fits waist 27.5 - 31.5 in., legs 19.5 - 21.5 in.
- Medium fits waist 29.5 - 33.5 in., legs 21.5 - 23.5 in.
- Large fits waist 31.5 - 35.5 in., legs 23.5 - 25.5 in.
- X Large fits waist 33.5 - 37.5 in., legs 25.5 - 27.5 in.
|Fits Waist||27 - 37.5 inches|
|Gear Loops||4 Loops|
|Leg Loop Size||19.5 - 27.5 inches|
|Padded Leg Loops||Yes|
|Adjustable Leg Loops||Yes|
|Droppable Leg Loops||Yes|