Ocean Kayak Nalu Stand Up Paddle Board - 11'
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Ocean Kayak Nalu™ 11 ft. stand-up paddleboard offers a versatile experience on the water: when you get tired of paddling while standing, just sit down and paddle it like a sit-on-top kayak!
- Besides providing a new way to get on the water, paddleboarding works core muscles and develops balance—it's perfect training for surfers, skiers and paddlers
- Ideal for cruising on flat water and enjoying light surf, the Nalu offers those interested in stand up paddleboards great value and high durability
- Low rocker from nose to tail provides high speed and straight tracking when paddling on flat water; design also handles light surf and rolling waves with ease
- 11 ft. length maneuvers easily in waves and tracks well when exploring flat water; short length helps develop strength with a focus on balance and technique
- Rotomolded polyethylene hull resists abrasion and UV light, and it offers good looks at a great value
- Standing area features comfortable foot wells, and molded-in seat enhances comfort from the sitting position
- Stern storage bungee secures accessories
- Scupper drain holes prevent the Nalu from taking on water
- Drainplug at bow evacuates excess water due to condensation
- 3 in-molded fins promote straight tracking in the water; fins are low-profile and integrated in the hull to increase durability
- Carry handles ease transport
Made in USA.View all Ocean Kayak Paddle Boards
Paddle Board Style
Center fin approx. 6 in. / thruster fins under 3 in.
Weight Capacity (lbs)
225 - 275 pounds
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...