REI Co-op Minimalist Bivy - Long
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Leave the heavy tent behind! With its waterproof, breathable design and meticulous details, the long-length REI Minimalist Bivy sack is perfect for use in snow caves and as an ultralight shelter .
- Breathable REI Elements® laminate adds waterproof, windproof qualities to the tough ripstop nylon shell; features a durable nylon taffeta floor and factory-sealed seams
- 6 zipper sliders let you configure mesh panel and arm openings a variety of ways
- Differentiated zipper pulls (1 round and 1 flat) let you easily adjust hood and arm openings in the dark without confusion
- Mesh bug panel extends from shoulders to top of head; can be rolled up and secured via toggle and loop when not in use
- Internal sleeping bag attachment clips to the hang loop at the head of your sleeping bag to keep it from shifting around
- Built-in rain-gutter flap below shoulders keeps dew and rain from rolling over mesh panel
- Roomy configuration provides 64 in. girth at shoulders
- Includes stuff sack
Imported.View all REI Co-op Bivy Sacks
6 x 10 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...