The North Face Tadpole 23 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you're into lightweight backpacking, The North FaceTadpole 23 tent's classic 3-pole design provides a stable, lightweight shelter for 2 hikers.
- Freestanding, geo-hybrid design offers an efficient shape and excellent weight-to-space ratio, plus you get a large front D-shaped door and a vestibule
- Fusion pitch combines pole sleeves and pole clips for added strength and support, as well as easy setup
- Comprehensive color-coded pitch system includes the poles, canopy and rainfly for a quick, easy setup
- Full mesh canopy and doors encourage air circulation and prevent interior condensation
- Fully taped bathtub floor is durable and waterproof
- Overhead pockets and hang loops offer plenty of options for gear storage
- For a lightweight set up during nice weather leave tent body behind; use the rainfly and footprint (sold separately) with the poles and stakes
- Includes stuff sacks, stakes and gulines/tighteners
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all The North Face Backpacking Tents
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
3 lbs. 11 oz.
5 lbs. 7 oz.
6 x 23 inches
85.5 x 50.5 inches
26 square feet
9.1 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Pressfit
Coated nylon taffeta
Coated ripstop polyeter
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...