Marmot EOS 1P Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
At under 3 pounds, this freestanding tent offers an ultralightweight, comfortable and spacious one-person shelter.
- Canopy is made from lightweight ripstop nylon; extensive mesh offers great ventilation
- Lightweight, durable nylon ripstop rainfly has silicone/polyurethane coating for waterproof protection and UV resistance
- DAC Featherlite® aluminum poles are lightweight yet incredibly strong, and with Pressfit connectors they are less susceptible to breakage
- Lightweight hubs allow strong geometric pole design, plus lower overall weight
- Strong, versatile Stake Tape™ allows adjustability when setting up your tent
- Vestibule provides protected storage area for your boots and pack
- Window Weld™ design gives views to the outside, lets in light and reduces weight
- Key locations on rainfly are reflective so you can easily locate your tent in the dark
- Inside pockets keep small items off the tent floor
- Marmot's attention to detail shows with locking pole tips and silicon-treated, smooth-operating zippers with jingle-free nylon zipper pulls
- Includes stuff sacks, stakes, repair fabric, pole repair sleeve, guy cord, and sliders and buckle
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
- For an ultralight setup, consider using the footprint (sold separately) with the rainfly only
Imported.View all Marmot Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 12 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 15 oz.
3 lbs. 3 oz.
5.5 x 17.5 inches
90 x 40 inches
22.8 square feet
6 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Featherlite
Coated ripstop nylon
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...