Grand Junction Hiking Guide
Explore the mountains, plains and foothills around Grand Junction, Colorado with this guide.
- Author: Steve Kolarick
- Softcover; 142 pages; 48 maps, black-and-white photos
- Pruett Publishing; copyright 2004
- Short hikes on paved paths and all-day hikes through rugged terrain are included
- Includes Bangs Canyon, Black Ridge Canyons Wilderness Area, Book Cliffs and Little Book Cliffs, Rabbit Valley and Uncompahgre Plateau
- Also features Colorado National Monument and Grand Mesa
Made in USA.
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...