Cannondale Treadwell 3 Remixte Bike
Comfortable, lightweight and easy to get on and off, the Cannondale Treadwell 3 Remixte bike is made to cruise around the neighborhood for meet ups, errands or weekend family fun rides.
- Lightweight, durable aluminum frame with Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc and rack/fender mounts (rack/fender not included)
- Low-step, easy-ride geometry makes it easy to get on and off, with a comfy reach to the bars and a seat position that makes it easy to put a foot down when needed
- BMX-inspired handlebar puts you in the right position for control while you're cruising
- Convenient Intellimount stem will securely hold any SP-Connect compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more
- Quilted saddle and ribbed grips for a plush, comfortable feel
- Pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easygoing grip, whether you're wearing flip-flops or cowboy boots
- 7-speed microSHIFT gearing with disc brakes
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during the daily rigors of leaning and locking
- Tire design is inspired by dirt-track racers
- Integrated connectivity with the free Cannondale App
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity (like speed, distance and calories burned), registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more with the app
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Treadwell Product LineView all Cannondale Cruiser Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 Alloy
1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, flat-mount disc, mid-blade rack/fender mounts
Cartridge, square taper
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale, Double Wall, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR
Sealed Alloy Disc, 5 mm Hex Security QR
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b X 47 mm
Cannondale Cruise Control Riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 15-degree back, 740 mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
6061 alloy, 31.6 x 350 mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170 mm, steel rails
KMC Z7, 7-speed
S L Height Range 4'11" - 5'6" 5'4" - 6'0" Reach 36.8 37.9 Stack 55 58 Effective Top Tube 55.7 57.9 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.7 45 Standover Height 54.5 54.9 Head Tube Length 13.5 16.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 71 Bottom Bracket Height 28 28 Wheelbase 105.9 107.6 Chainstay 46.5 46.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...