The North Face Alta Vista Jacket - Men's
Take your trail exploration to the next level with The North Face Alta Vista men's rain jacket. Packable and made with 100% recycled fabrics, it will quickly become your go-to hiking shell.
- 2.5-layer DryVent™ waterproof/breathable membrane and non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish keep you dry
- 3-piece hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Exposed, water-repellent center front zipper
- Exposed-zip hand pockets
- Vertical secure-zip chest pocket; jacket stows in chest pocket
- Internal drop-in pocket behind hand pocket
- Elastic drawcord with a cordlock at hem for adjustability
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Printed lining
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
95 g, 70-denier x 70-denier DryVent 2.5-layer recycled nylon; print: 95 g, 70-denier x 70-denier DryVent 2.5-layer recycled polyester
78 g, 75-denier recycled polyester mesh; hood and hem-tunnel lining: 66 g recycled polyester taffeta
Type of Waterproofing
2.5-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable shell
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 41-42 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...