Cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad EQ Low Step-Through Electric Bike
Engineered for getting out there with ease, the Cannondale Adventure Neo Allroad EQ Low Step-Through e-bike is equipped with racks, fenders, lights and a kickstand so you can ride right away.
- Features a comfortable seat position and reliable components that won't let you down
- Rear hub motor can assist your pedaling up to 20 mph on the flats while cranking out enough force everywhere else to make sure climbs and rough terrain don't slow you down
- Thumb throttle gives you total control over the electric motor's power and that extra boost when you need it
- Disc brakes are powerful enough to bring it all to a controlled stop no matter the weather or the cargo
- Front rack allows you to load up to 30 lbs. of gear, food and whatever else fits
- Lightweight rear fenders keep water, mud and debris from hitting so you can enjoy the ride without taking too much of it with you
- Integrated front and back lights are powerful, efficient and connected to the drive motor's battery so you don't need to worry about charging them
- Semi-integrated battery is easy to remove without tools so you can take it with you for peace of mind or easy indoor charging
- Features a large, easy-to-read LCD display so you can check your power and boost levels on the go; includes built-in USB charger for the motor battery
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Adventure Product LineView all Cannondale Electric City Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 2: throttle assist or pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bafang G020 hub, 250W
Motor Torque (Nm)
45 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
418 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
SmartForm C3 alloy frame with low step-through, removable down-tube battery, semi-internal cable routing, tapered 1-1/8 in. to 1.5 in. head tube, post mount disc, water bottle/head tube rack mounts
SmartForm C3 alloy blades with 1-1/8 in. steerer, disc mount, midblade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 50 mm offset
Not Applicable millimeters
Bafang SR PA14.32.S sensor
7-speed, 38-7 thumb tap
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro HD-T257 hydraulic disc, 180/180 mm rotors
Tektro Hydraulic, alloy
Shining, 36 hole
13 gauge x 36 hole x100 mm QR
Bafang G020 hub, 250W
Cannondale Riser: 6061 alloy, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 740 mm
Cannondale alloy, 31.8 mm, 7 deg.
6061 alloy, 30.9 x 350 mm
Cannondale Allroad Comfort
Semi-integrated, 1-1/8 in. with reducer
KMC Z7, 7-speed
52 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M Height Range 5'0'' - 5'7'' 5'5'' - 5'10'' Reach 35.7 38.3 Stack 64.8 66.2 Effective Top Tube 55.5 58.5 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.0 44.0 Standover Height 43.5 43.5 Head Tube Length 16.5 18.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 67.0 67.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 30.0 30.0 Wheelbase 114.3 117.4 Chainstay 49.0 49.0
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...