Product Image of color Gray loading
Starboard Waterline SUP Travel Bag - 12'6"
Made to the fit the Waterline's outline and extra-wide tail, the Starboard Waterline SUP 12 ft. 6 in. travel bag is built with heavy-duty materials recycled to withstand long flights and travel.
- Intended to fit boards 12 ft. 6 in. long and up to 35 in. wide; also suited for boards with narrow noses and wide tails similar to the Starboard Waterline
- rPET 450-denier outer fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles in partnership with Waste2Wear
- 30–150 recycled bottles are used per bag; bottles are chopped into flakes, washed, melted and extruded into yarns and then spun into a fabric
- Ripstop weaving technology improves wear and tear resistance
- Inverted construction flips ReCover bags inside out, creating a lighter bag with double thickness padding along the rail edges and eliminating heavy reinforcement webbing
- Heavy-duty, noncorrosive YKK buckles and zippers are placed away from the bag's edge to protect your board's rails from damage and remove the need for an overlapping layer
- Heavy-duty corrosion-free air vent for temperature control
- Can be used with compression straps (not included)
- 10 mm padding; extra-padded shoulder handle
- Heat-reflective color
- Includes name card holder
- Starboard is a certified B Corporation
Imported.View all Starboard Paddle Board Accessories
450-denier recycled ripstop polyester; 10 mm padding
155 x 31.9 inches
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...