Cannondale Tesoro Neo X Speed Electric Bike
A rugged, comfortable electric bike for commuting and transport, the Cannondale Tesoro Neo X Speed electric bike is built off-road tough to handle the worst that city roads can dish out.
- Bosch Performance Line Speed drive unit and long-lasting 625 Wh PowerTube battery offer support up to 28 mph, max torque of 85 Nm and boost up to 340% of your output
- With up to 117 km (73 mi) of range on a single charge, you've got the power to go where you want
- 28 in. wheels with high-volume tires absorb bumps, roll over obstacles and deliver better speed, comfort and control, on road or off
- Seatpost is designed to smooth out impacts and jolts from the road, so you can roll along in total comfort
- Comes equipped with a SR Suntour Raidon 34 100 mm travel fork
- For double the range, Tesoro Neo X frame comes prewired and ready for installation of a second battery kit (not included)
- SmartForm C1 alloy frame is incredibly light, stiff and durable
- Ai Offset Drivetrain opens up the rear triangle for more tire clearance and delivers a stiffer, stronger rear wheel
- Highly reflective accents on the frame and tires increase visibility in low light
- 12-speed drivetrain
- Comes equipped with a horn, mirror, extra-bright headlights, brake lights and disc brakes with large rotors
- Also includes an integrated speed sensor, KickFlip hidden kickstand mount, motor protection, rack/fender mount and a lock mount
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 3: pedal assist up to 28 mph
Bosch Performance Line Speed 250W (28 mph)
|Motor Torque (Nm)|
85 Newton meters
|Battery Capacity (Wh)|
625 watt hours
|Pedal Assist Range|
SmartForm C1 alloy
SR Suntour Raidon 34, 100 mm, 15 x 110, 46 mm offset
FSA Bosch E-Bike with custom Ai offset, 46T
Shimano Deore M6100, 12-speed
Shimano Deore M6100, 10-51T, 12-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Magura MT5 hydraulic disc, 203/203 mm Storm rotors
Magura MT Next "e" with brake light switch
WTB STX i30 TCS, 32 h, tubeless ready
Shimano MT400, 15 x 110 mm thru axle
Schwalbe Big Ben Plus Performance, Green Guard, Snake Skin
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 4 deg. rise, 740 mm
Cannondale Adjustable, A-headset, 31.8 mm
Parallelogram Suspension Seatpost, 31.6 mm
Cannondale Ergo Touring
Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
KMC X12, 12-speed
58 lbs. 6.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Effective Top Tube||58.4||59.9||63.2||66.5|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||40||43.5||47||50|
|Head Tube Length||12||12||13||14|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||67||67||67||67|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||74||74||74||74|
|Bottom Bracket Height||30.9||30.9||30.9||30.9|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.