Darn Tough Ryder Socks - Women's
From weekend strolls to thru-hikes, the women's Darn Tough Ryder socks offer targeted cushioning underfoot and up the legs for all-day peace and comfort between you and your boots.
- Merino wool naturally moves moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all types of weather
- All-season, midweight construction thermoregulates to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change
- Performance fit means no slipping, no bunching and no blisters for peak hiking comfort
- 10.5 in. average height from heel to cuff with a rise of about 4 in. above standard hiking boots
- Soft terry loops under the feet for rebound; targeted cushioning up the legs to protect from the pressure of boot laces
- True Seamless™ Toe technology closes the toes with an ultrasmooth, undetectable feel
- Reinforced footbeds and Achilles cushion improves comfort and lasts longer
- Guaranteed for life by Darn Tough; see manufacturer's website for details
Made in USA.View all Darn Tough Women's Hiking Socks
65% merino wool/33% nylon/2% LYCRA spandex
For socks, please use shoe size.