Tern Quick Haul D8 Electric Bike
Simply capable, the Tern Quick Haul D8 electric bike is equipped with a sturdy rear rack to carry your goods or kids when running errands or riding for fun across town.
- Bosch Active Line Plus motor provides up to 50 Nm of torque and 270% support
- 1 x 8-speed Shimano Altus groupset with trigger shifter
- Cargo capacity: 110 lbs. (50 kg) on the rear rack, plus an additional 44 lbs. (20 kg) with optional front rack (not included)
- Fits riders 5 ft. 3 in.–6 ft. 5 in. (160–195 cm); also fits riders 4 ft. 9 in.–5 ft. 11 in. (145–180 cm) when equipped with a shorter, 350 mm seatpost (not included)
- Lots of available kid- and cargo-carrying accessories (not included) so you can easily create your perfect setup
- Ultralow 19.3 in. (49 cm) stand-over height makes mounting, dismounting and waiting at stops easier
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable stopping power even when heavily loaded and riding fast
- Frame and fork are EFBE-tested up to the 331 lbs. (150 kg) maximum gross vehicle weight
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This e-bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Tern Electric Cargo Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- An additional year of free adjustments (2 total years; see below)
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All electric bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for the defined period (one year after purchase date for non-members, or two years for REI Co-op Members)—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation, chain lubrication and e-bike firmware updates. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Class 1: pedal assist up to 20 mph
Bosch Active Line Plus, 270% assist, 50 Nm torque
Motor Torque (Nm)
50 Newton meters
Battery Capacity (Wh)
400 watt hours
Charge Time (hrs)
Pedal Assist Range
6061-AL, EFBE Tri-Test approved: 331 lbs.
Cargo, steel, EFBE approved: 331 lbs.
Shimano Altus, 1 x 8-speed, trigger
Shimano Altus Shadow
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano hydraulic disc
Kinetix Comp for disc
8-speed, disc, aluminum
55-406, puncture protection, Reflex
Low riser, 31.8 mm, 6061-AL
Speedlifter, 150 mm extension, 3D-forged stem, 31.8 mm
31.6 mm, 6061-AL, micro-adjust clamp
Urban pedals with nonslip surface
TH, cartridge bearings
KMC for eBike, 8-speed
50 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...