The North Face Printed HMLYN Down Parka - Men's
Bring high-alpine style down to street level with the men's The North Face Printed HMLYN down parka. It's inspired by the Himalayan down jacket, a fixture on Everest expeditions.
- Highly wind-resistant WindWall™ fabric
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish for added protection
- 550-fill-power goose down helps trap warmth
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Attached, adjustable, 3-piece hood with a drawcord and cordlocks
- Stormflap with a hook-and-loop closure covers the center-front zipper
- Top-entry front patch pockets and side-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip internal chest pocket
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
550-fill-power goose down
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 9 oz.
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.)
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...