DPS Skis Pagoda Tour 112 RP Skis - 2022/2023
The new DPS Pagoda Tour 112 RP skis are the strongest descending touring skis DPS has ever made—they're a surprisingly versatile option that can be your go-to powder skis and do-it-all touring option.
- RP (Resort Powder) shaping is intuitive and playful thanks to its relatively compact 15 m turn radius (which means the ski is quick edge-to-edge and reactive in tight spaces)
- Fast and light on the skin track with an updated Tour layup, RP shaping provides an approachable, surf-inspired turning radius
- Tapered tips help you stay on top of the snow
- Long tip and tail rocker generate exceptional float in powder and add stability in variable snow
- This shaping combination allows the skis to turn quickly and confidently in firm or mixed conditions and excel in soft snow
- 112 mm waist is the ideal width for skis designed to excel in soft snow, while the unique RP shaping means they're comfortable on groomers and in moguls
- 2 full layers of proprietary carbon laminate increase energy of the skis compared to traditional fiberglass or metal laminates
- Carbon laminate also provides a superior strength-to-weight ratio and allows the skis to retain their flex infinitely, resulting in skis that will last multiple seasons
- New Third Rail Technology utilizes a third sidewall of algae-based sidewall material down the center of the ski's core
- Third sidewall creates exceptional damping properties and torsional rigidity that rivals the on-snow feel of alpine skis while maintaining the light weight of touring skis
- Algal Sidewall Technology features 63% bio content sourced from a microalgae, in comparison to standard sidewalls which are plastics derived entirely from fossil fuels
- Raised binding reinforcement plates give the skis excellent binding screw retention as well as added underfoot vibration damping
- Textured polyamide tops are durable and reduce chipping, so they look better and last longer
- Ash/aspen/paulownia wood cores mix 3 wood densities to provide damp but relatively lightweight skis
- Aluminum-reinforced tails add durability and provide a tight grip for skin tail clips
- Rockwell 48 steel edges are thick and durable, so they resist impact damage and hold a tune longer
- Base material is the same high quality that's used on World Cup race skis; it's extremely long-lasting and remains faster longer
- Gender-neutral engineering; each ski length is specifically designed to perform for the height/weight of each skier, regardless of their gender
- Additive construction means less manufacturing waste; skis are shipped using compostable bags, keeping sustainability as a primary focus for DPS
- Designed for 80% backcountry/20% resort skiing
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all DPS Skis Backcountry Skis
158 CM: 138 millimeters
168 CM: 139 millimeters
178 CM: 140 millimeters
184 CM: 140 millimeters
189 CM: 141 millimeters
158 CM: 122 millimeters
168 CM: 124 millimeters
178 CM: 125 millimeters
184 CM: 127 millimeters
189 CM: 129 millimeters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Aerospace grade foam/ash/Algal Tech polyurethane/paulownia
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
158 CM: 5 lbs. 10.2 oz.
168 CM: 6 lbs. 0.6 oz.
178 CM: 6 lbs. 10.6 oz.
184 CM: 7 lbs. 0.2 oz.
189 CM: 7 lbs. 9.4 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...