Outdoor Research Extravert Gloves
Built for cold mornings climbs, winter summits and backcountry powder turns, the Outdoor Research Extravert gloves feature stretch nylon shells, goat leather palms and warm, quick-drying linings.
- Made with breathable, wind- and water-resistant material
- Lightweight and ultra-tactile feel
- Quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric
- Water-resistant leather palms
- Stretch material on the back of hands
- Elasticized wrists with hook-and-loop wrist closures
- Undercuff construction
- Nose wipe
- Carabiner loop
- Glove clip
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (165 g)
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
2-layer stretch woven: 88% nylon/12% spandex (bluesign®-approved material)
40% wool (non-mulesed)/35% acrylic/25% polyester
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XS S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 8 - 9 9 - 9.5+ Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7.25 7.25 - 8 8 - 8.5 8.5 - 9.5 9.5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...