Danner Mountain Light Hiking Boots - Men's
From the classic red laces to the durable full-grain leather uppers, these men's Danner Mountain Light hiking boots are a modern tribute to an iconic Danner hiking boot introduced in the early 1970s.
- One-piece leather uppers eliminate openings in the tongue areas to help keep out debris and water and create a simple finish with minimal seams
- Subtle color variations in the Sienna Cache leather give it an antiqued effect that patinas beautifully over time
- Ideal for warm-to-hot weather conditions, the Dri-Lex® liners help manage moisture, are breathable and quick drying, and resist odor and mildew
- Designed for comfort and durability, the Vibram® Kletterlift outsoles cushion the impact of rough terrain and provide traction and stability on both wet and dry surfaces
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, the Danner stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot; many Danner stitchdown boots can be recrafted
- EE width is designed to fit an average width foot, similar to a D width; 650 EE last offers a more relaxed fit for casual, everyday wear
- Danner recommends sizing down a half size for the best fit as the style runs a little long
- You can extend the life of these boots with recrafting services provided by Danner, including part replacement, leather care and re-stitching; visit vendor website for details
Made in USA.View the Danner Mountain Product Line View all Danner Men's Day Hiking Boots
Can Be Resoled
3 lb. 14 oz.
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...