For little ones who aren't afraid of big mud puddles or a little rugged terrain, the toddlers' Timberland Mt. Maddsen Waterproof hiking boots are durable enough to hold up to their adventures.
- Uppers are made with Better Leather, from a tannery rated silver for its water, energy, and waste management practices, and synthetic leather
- TimberDry™ waterproof membranes are made of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- Fully gusseted tongues
- Bungee closures
- "Does it Fit?" sockliners let you know when it's time for a bigger pair
- Midsoles are made of a compression-molded EVA-blend foam for high-rebound cushioning
- Lightweight OrthoLite® footbeds for all-day comfort
- Rubber lug outsoles
Imported.View the Timberland Maddsen Product LineView all Timberland Kids' Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
ReBOTL recycled PET
1 lb. 6.4 oz.
Contains leather from a tannery rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
Contains recycled materials
|4 T||5 T||6 T||7 T||8 Kids||9 Kids||10 Kids||11 Kids||12 Kids||1 Kids||2 Kids||3 Kids||4 Kids||5 Kids||6 Kids||7 Kids|
|Age Range||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||1 - 5||6 - 10||6 - 10||6 - 10|
|Foot Length (in.)||4.7||4.9||5.3||5.6||5.9||6.3||6.5||6.9||7.3||7.88||8.13||8.5||4.7||4.9||5.3||5.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.