Outdoor Research Highcamp Gloves - Men's
When you're facing a day of wet spring snow, pull on the men's Outdoor Research Highcamp Gloves. Their waterproof system offers top-notch warmth and protection for comfort on the slopes.
- 2-layer Ventia™ waterproof/breathable membranes in the shell keep hands dry
- VerticalX™ ECO high loft insulation in the shell keeps hands cozy
- Removable 300 g Radiant Fleece™ liner with silicone print palm is touch-screen compatible
- Stretch fourchettes on the fingers offer flexibility
- Removable leash; glove clip
- Ladder-lock wrist cinch gauntlets
Imported.View all Outdoor Research Men's Ski Gloves
Main: 2-layer nylon; palm: goat leather
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer Ventia waterproof/breathable membrane
130 grams VerticalX ECO polyester (85% recycled)
Removable Liner Fabric
300 g Radiant Fleece (95% polyester/5% spandex)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL Length 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8.5 - 9 9 - 9.5 Hand Circumference 7 - 7.75 8 - 8.5 9 - 9.5 9..5 - 10+
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb. Also measure your hand length from the base of your palm to the end if your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...