Rab Xenair Alpine Light Insulated Jacket - Men's
A worthy companion for summit pushes and chilly climbs, this men's Rab Xenair Alpine Light insulated jacket balances warmth and breathability, keeping you comfortable during start-stop activities.
- 20-denier Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric offers breathable comfort; durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture
- 60 g PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ insulation in front, back, top of sleeves and collar provides warmth and comfort; sides, underarms, spine and top of hood have 40 g insulation
- Insulation contains 55% recycled content
- Helmet-compatible hood adjusts for comfortable coverage; hood has a semi-elasticated opening and a single lightweight rear gathering
- Jacket packs down into the zippered interior chest pocket; pocket has a harness attachment loop for easy stowage
- Elasticated gussets at the cuffs ensure a comfy fit
- YKK center-front zipper; lined chin guard prevents chafing
Imported.View all Rab Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
20-denier Pertex Quantum Air nylon
20-denier recycled nylon
PrimaLoft Gold Active+ synthetic fibers (55% recycled)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains recycled materials
|S||M||L||XL||XXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.