Product Image of color Sandbar loading
prAna Stretch Zion Slim Pants II - Men's
From the climbing crag to the conference room, the prAna Stretch Zion Slim Pants II go anywhere with their modern look, hardworking details and updated, recycled construction.
- Now made with recycled nylon, ReZion™ fabric is tested to ensure it stacks up against the original; it's lighter to promote breathability and performance
- ReZion performance fabric resists abrasion and wrinkles while providing UPF 50+ sun protection; fabric has a subtle sheen, which helps to achieve maximum durability
- PFAS-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds moisture and stains
- Fabric is bluesign® approved
- Roll-up leg snaps, webbing-adjustable waistband and a ventilated inseam gusset are ready for bouldering, scrambling and more
- Mesh-lined pockets; zippered dual-entry cargo pocket on right thigh; concealed zipper coin pocket with an elastic key loop; back patch pockets with a flap on the right
- Slim fit through the hips and thighs
- This style fits the same as the original Stretch Zion Straight Pants at the waist, but with an updated fit through the leg, giving it a tapered look and feel
- New low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing a climbing harness or backpack with hipbelt
- Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with 4 bar tacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability
Imported.View the prAna Stretch Zion Product LineView all prAna Men's Hiking Pants
95% recycled nylon/5% elastane
Side Cargo Pockets
Pant Leg Style
30, 32, 34 inches
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 28 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 40 42 S Tall M Tall L Tall XL Tall Chest 33-34 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 47-49 51-54 35-37 38-40 41-43 44-46 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 36 37 37 35 36 37 38 Waist 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-40 42-44 45-46 28 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 38 40 42
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...