Wilderness Systems Apex Angler Carbon Kayak Paddle
With balanced dihedral foam-core blades and a carbon shaft, the Wilderness Systems Apex Angler Carbon kayak paddle delivers crisp, clean, flutter-free strokes without compromising power or efficiency.
- Designed to deliver maximum boat control, this paddle works well with fishing kayaks from Wilderness Systems and other brands
- Rock-solid Leverlock® adjustable ferrule system allows for infinite feathering options and up to 20 cm of length adjustment with the simple flip of a lever (US patent 8491349)
- Paddle is adjustable from 240 to 260 cm to fit virtually any paddler and work with the high/low and adjustable seating systems found in most fishing kayaks
- A 36 in. (91 cm) measuring tape on the shaft makes it easy to size up your catch
- Lightweight yet powerful midsize foam-core blades work well in any type of water conditions, efficiently delivering crisp, clean and flutter-free strokes
- Custom paddle drip rings help keep your hands and lap dry by preventing water from running down the shaft
- 2-piece construction breaks down for easy transportation and storage
Imported.View all Wilderness Systems Kayak Paddles
Carbon fiber with foam core
3K carbon weave
Blade Surface Area (sq. in.)
94.55 square inches
1 lb. 13.5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...