NEMO Dagger OSMO 3P Tent
Lightweight enough for backpacking, yet roomy enough for comfort when waiting out a storm, the 3-season, 3-person NEMO Dagger OSMO tent is one tent to rule them all for your outdoor adventures.
- High-performance, proprietary OSMO™ polyester/nylon ripstop fabric that has 4 times longer water repellency than past versions to keep you drier from start to finish
- OSMO fabric has 3 times less stretch when wet, reducing sag and maintaining wind and rain shedding in any weather
- OSMO fabric is made from 100% Global Recycled Standard (GRS)–certified yarns that are PFC- and PFAS-free and use no fire-retardant chemicals
- DAC Featherlite NSL hubbed pole structure for generous interior volume; color-coded for a fast, intuitive setup
- 2 large doors and 2 expansive trapezoidal vestibules give the tent ample storage area and interior volume
- Gatekeeper™ door clips make holding the doors back a cinch
- Landing Zone™ storage tub in the vestibule protects gear from the elements
- Divvy Cube™ rectangular stuff sack allows you to still split the weight with your partner, and packs more efficiently in your backpack than the previous version
- Nightlight Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern while removing blue light and casting an even glow
- Protected strut vents at the top of both main vestibule entries ensure ventilation even when it is raining
- Gear pockets store your personal items
- 100% recycled REPREVE® pole bag replaces disposable packaging as part of the NEMO 100K Polybag Elimination Project
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
Imported.View the NEMO Dagger Product Line View all NEMO Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 14 oz.
4 lbs. 10 oz.
19.5 x 6.5 x 3.5 inches
90 x 70 inches
43.9 square feet
11.4 + 11.4 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite NSL aluminum
Ripstop nylon/no-see-um mesh
OSMO ripstop polyester/nylon blend
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...