Diamondback Line 27.5 Mountain Bike
Blaze through gears with pinpoint precision with the Diamondback Line 27.5 bike, a do-it-all hardtail that's stable under pressure yet playful when you're charging around corners or getting some air.
- 6061-T6 aluminum hardtail frame has progressive, low-slung geometry that's made for trail-riding performance
- Custom-formed and butted tubing adds strength without adding weight
- SR Suntour XCR fork provides smooth front suspension with 120 mm travel and a lockout for big climbing days
- Powerful Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer a smooth, responsive performance
- Shimano 1x9 single-ring drivetrain with chain guide delivers simple, hassle-free performance
- Frame is compatible with internally routed dropper posts (dropper post not included)
- Platform pedals included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Diamondback Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
SR Suntour XCR 120 mm travel fork, 32 mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, with preload adjust and hydraulic lock out
Alloy arm 30T steel "narrow wide" single ring
Shimano Acera M3000, 9-speed
Shimano Acera M3000 Shadow, 9-speed
Shimano HG200, 9-speed, 11-36T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT-200 hydraulic disc brakes with 180 mm front and 160 mm rear rotors
32-hole Diamondback DP25 double-wall
32-hole alloy with CNC disc mount, 100 mm
32-hole alloy with CNC disc mount, cassette, 135 mm
Vee Rubber Crown Gem 27.5 x 2.35
Diamondback, 750 mm wide, 15 mm rise, 31.8 bar bore
Diamondback "Shortie," 45 mm reach, 31.8 bar bore
Alloy micro adjust, 30.9 mm
Diamondback Sync'r saddle
Diamondback DB4L alloy platform
FSA IS-3/NO.11 Integrated Style
KMC Z9, 9-speed
S M L XL Height Range 5'4''-5'7'' 5'7''-5'10'' 5'10''-6'1'' 6'1''-6'4'' Reach 398 417 432 446 Stack 577 595 614 633 Effective Top Tube 575 600 620 640 Seat Tube Center-Top 400 450 500 550 Standover Height 728 769 799 830 Head Tube Length 105 125 145 165 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 305 305 305 305 Wheelbase 1087 1113 1135 1157 Chainstay 430 430 430 430 Fork Offset 44 44 44 44
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...