Line Pandora 104 Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
Here's your one-ski quiver. The lightweight Line Pandora 104 women's skis can handle it all—carving up morning groomers, ripping through afternoon slush and floating through deeper days with ease.
- Carbon Magic Fingers incorporate a wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight
- Aspenlite™ cores are constructed from 100% aspen wood for a lightweight, nimble feel
- Direct Tech Top has directionally striated material that not only looks fast but also sheds snow quickly so you can show off those legendary Line graphics from the chairlift
- 5-Cut™ sidecut blends 5 different radii, resulting in a wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel
- Capwall™ construction combines the precision of sidewall underfoot and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip, for the best of both worlds
- Thin core and sidewall in the tips make these 100 grams lighter per pair, reducing swing weight and tip bounce
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Line All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
158 CM: 13.2 meters
165 CM: 14.6 meters
172 CM: 16 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
158 CM: 6 lbs. 9.3 oz.
165 CM: 7 lbs. 3.2 oz.
172 CM: 7 lbs. 7.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...