A small fish with the mild taste and meaty texture of big fish, this Atlantic mackerel from Patagonia is an excellent source of protein and vitamin B-12 to fuel your day.
- Wild Atlantic mackerel are small, schooling fish that occur in great numbers; eating plentiful fish takes pressure off less abundant, larger species like tuna and swordfish
- Mackerel have been harvested off the northern coast of Spain using hook and line, a method that results in little to no bycatch
- Fishery is managed by the Netherlands-based Good Fish Foundation to ensure sustainable harvests; Fishermen belong to cofradias (brotherhoods) dating back to medieval times
- Can is 100% aluminum, BPA-free and recyclable (if clean and dry)
- Box is made of Forest Stewardship Council–certified paper and is recyclable
- 1% for the Planet member
- Certified B Corporation
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Imported.Specifications based on the Lemon Caper flavor.View all Patagonia Backpacking Dinners
Lemon Caper Ingredients: mackerel, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic lemon, organic capers in vinegar, salt.
Roasted Garlic ingredients: mackerel, organic extra-virgin olive oil, organic garlic, salt, organic red pepper.
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Contains Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...