black crows Dorsa 27 Snow Pack
An urban-inspired technical backpack designed to accompany skiers from the resort to high alpine routes, the black crows Dorsa 27 snow pack is robust, minimal and lightweight for full-day ski outings.
- Developed in collaboration with Bruno Compagnet and the mountain guides of Chamonix to respond to the needs of ski mountaineers
- Includes 2 openings—a main roll-top opening to load and a front zip opening to find things buried at the bottom
- Designed to allow you to carry skis A-frame-style or diagonal
- Comfy shoulder straps with dual-density foam support heavy loads; includes a sternum strap
- Removable hipbelt is adjustable with a metal buckle
- Features dedicated inner pockets for a shovel, probe and hydration reservoir (not included)
- Outer pocket on top of bag stows essentials within easy reach
- 2 ice axe loops
Imported.View all black crows Ski Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,647 cubic inches
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Number of Stays
1 back panel backing
Number of Exterior Pockets
1+ main compartment
21.5 x 12 x 8 inches
2 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...