Icelantic Skis Maiden 101 Lite Skis - Women's - 2021/2022
A blast for touring as well as freeriding all over the mountain, the women's Icelantic Skis Maiden 101 Lite skis boast all the characteristics of the classic Maiden 101's at a fraction of the weight.
- The Maiden 101 Lite skis are considered “Free-Tour” skis that are just as fun going up the mountain as they are coming down
- Made of 100% paulownia wood, the Feather-Weight Wood Cores provide reliable performance and durability at an impressively light weight, ensuring efficient climbs and descents
- Rockered tips and tails along with 2 mm of camber underfoot create nimble and forgiving yet playful skis
- Artwork by Parr: the "Free-Tour" Collection mimics the artwork on other Freeride skis, but with the themes slightly muted and the color-blocked tails of the Backcountry Series
- The Maiden 101 Lite illustrates the environment of Ancient Greece
- Manufacturer offers a 3-year "No Questions Asked" warranty
- Handmade in Colorado
Made in USA.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Icelantic Skis Backcountry Skis
Groomed and powder
155 CM: 13 meters
162 CM: 14.5 meters
169 CM: 16 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
155 CM: 6 lbs. 3 oz.
162 CM: 6 lbs. 11 oz.
169 CM: 7 lbs. 5 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...