Contour Hybrid Free Split Climbing Skins
With a split design that reduces bulk and allows them to fit several pairs of skis, the Contour Hybrid Free Split climbing skins have the qualities you want: compact, versatile and low maintenance.
- Split design removes skin material in the middle, reducing weight and allowing you fit the skins on a range of ski widths; designed for skis with a minimum waist of 95 mm
- 70% mohair/30% synthetic blend strikes the right balance between water repellency, durability, grip and glide
- Proprietary Hybrid glue technology requires minimal effort to separate the adhesive sides from each other
- Hybrid glue is easy to rip from the bottom of skis; glue can be washed to restore tackiness
- Riveted tips are securely attached
- Riveted tails are adjustable by up to 10 cm and snap onto the skis for a secure fit
- Include Hybrid cleaning wipes and a stuff sack with microfiber cloth
Imported.View all Contour Ski Skins
S: 162-172 centimeters
M: 171-181 centimeters
L: 180-190 centimeters
XL: 189-199 centimeters
1 lb. 15.4 oz
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...