Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 95 W HT GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Women's - 2021/2022
The line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring is blurring, and the women's Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 95 W HT GW alpine touring ski boots are ready to do both. Every mountain—one pair of boots.
- Legendary Hawx feel with 100 mm lasts for a medium-width fit and women-specific cuff height
- Memory Fit shells can be heat-adapted by your bootfitter for a custom fit
- Prolite construction starts with a slim profile and puts reinforcement in key areas to add stability and deliver great skiing performance
- Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge-grip for strong skiing
- Hybrid Tech (HT) design has tech inserts at the toe only, allowing for compatibility with hybrid bindings like the Atomic Shift MNC bindings (not included)
- Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictonless Pivot deliver a 54° range of motion for go-anywhere comfort and convenience
- 3D Silver W liners with Touring Flex Zones offer great out-of-the-box fit and comfort
- Polyurethane shells; polyurethane cuffs
- Four 6000-series aluminum micro-adjustable buckles and a 35 mm hook-and-loop power strap provide a secure fit
- Replaceable HT GripWalk pads make walking significantly more comfortable and reduce the chance of slipping while also delivering outstanding on-snow performance
- Adjustable forward lean can be set to 13°, 15° or 17°
- Size adjuster included in box
Imported.View all Atomic Women's Downhill Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk (ISO 23223) with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
3D Silver W with Touring Flex Zone
Number of Buckles
GripWalk rubber pads
Contains recycled materials
7 lbs. 13.9 oz.
22.5 Mondo Mondo 23.5 Mondo 24.5 Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 U.S. Women's 5.5 6 7.5 8.5 9.5 UK 3.5 4.5 5.5 6.5 7.5 EU 36 37 38.5 40 41
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...