Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 100 HT GW Alpine Touring Ski Boots - Men's - 2021/2022
The line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring is blurring, and the men's Atomic Hawx Prime XTD 100 HT GW alpine touring ski boots are ready to do both. Every mountain—one pair of boots.
- Legendary Hawx feel with 100 mm lasts for a medium-width fit
- Memory Fit shells can be heat-adapted by your bootfitter for a custom fit
- Prolite construction starts with a slim profile and puts reinforcement in key areas to add stability and deliver great skiing performance
- Energy Backbone provides extra strength and edge-grip for strong skiing
- Hybrid Tech (HT) design has tech inserts at the toe only, allowing for compatibility with hybrid bindings like the Atomic Shift MNC bindings (not included)
- Free/Lock 4.0 ski-to-walk mechanism and Frictonless Pivot deliver a 54° range of motion for go-anywhere comfort and convenience
- 3D Silver liners with Touring Flex Zones offer great out-of-the-box fit and comfort
- Polyurethane shells; polyurethane cuffs
- Four 6000-series aluminum micro-adjustable buckles and a 35 mm hook-and-loop power strap provide a secure fit
- Replaceable HT GripWalk pads make walking significantly more comfortable and reduce the chance of slipping while also delivering outstanding on-snow performance
- Adjustable forward lean can be set to 13°, 15° or 17°
- Size adjuster included in box
Imported.View all Atomic Men's Downhill Ski Boots
Boot Sole Type
GripWalk with Tech Inserts
Ski Boot Flex
3D Silver with Touring Flex Zone
Number of Buckles
GripWalk rubber pads
Contains recycled materials
8 lb. 10.4 oz.
Mondo 25.5 Mondo 26.5 Mondo 27.5 Mondo 28.5 Mondo 29.5 U.S. Men's 8 9 10 11 12 UK 7 8 9 10 11 EU 40.3 42 43.3 45 46.3
Adult boots come with a pair of Size Adjusters in the box. When you add these inserts under the footbed they make the boot precisely half a size smaller. If you need a whole size, choose the bigger half-size boot and adjust it down.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...