Now Vetta Snowboard Bindings - Women's - 2021/2022
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Boasting amazing out-of-the-box feel and ready for anything the mountain throws at you, the women's Now Vetta snowboard bindings deliver speedy response for your freestyle and all-mountain adventures.
- Made of nylon with 15% glass fiber, Hanger 1.0 frames feature rigid, light I-Beam sections to powerfully transfer energy to your edges; nylon posts contain 50% glass fiber
- Skate-Tech technology minimizes energy loss when the baseplates flex and allows for even pivoting over the posts
- Skate-Tech bypasses the middle of the board, directing energy to the edges and transferring more power with less work, so your feet stay more relaxed and comfortable, longer
- SIEVA (single-injected EVA) ankle straps with internal nylon webbing eliminate stitching and reduce gluing to less than 1% of the strap for a lightweight, no-hot-spot feel
- 66-GF ratchets are made with the same high-grade nylon and glass-fiber blend found in the posts and discs, keeping the buckles light and strong
- 3D Minimalist toe straps offer streamlined functionality—they're everything you need in a toe strap and nothing you don't
- Toolless adjuster straps allow for easy adjustments on the hill
- Flex Hinge highbacks are prerotated 5 degrees laterally; wider lateral side provides support, damps chatter and eliminates calf bite
- Flex rating: 4 (on a scale of 1 to 10, soft to stiff)
- Manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all baseplates and baseplate components
Imported.View all Now Strap Snowboard Bindings
Nylon with 15% glass fiber
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...