Fischer Excursion 88 Crown/Skin Xtralite Cross-Country Skis
Pick your path. Whether you're heading into the woods or tackling more challenging terrain, the Excursion 88 Crown/Skin Xtralite cross-country skis are capable of climbing and descending steep slopes.
- Progressive-depth Offtrack Crown waxless pattern provides optimal grip and glide when touring and climbing in a wide range of snow conditions
- Add the optional Fischer Easy Skin 65 climbing skins (not included) for better climbing capability in steeper terrain
- Full-length steel edges provides maximum control and stopping power in all types of snow
- Air Tec cores use lightweight air-channeled wood, resulting in lively and durable skis
- Nordic Rocker camber allows the ski tips to open for increased float and easier turning in variable snow conditions
Imported.Some manufacturers provide recommended skier weights as a general guideline. Additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Fischer Metal-Edge Touring Skis
XC Double Camber
Recommended Skier Weight
169 CM: 143 and under pounds
179 CM: 143-196 pounds
189 CM: 176-231 pounds
199 CM: 220 and over pounds
9 lbs. 0.6 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...