Rab Xenair Alpine Insulated Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Thanks to warm, adaptable, air-permeable fabric, the men's Rab Xenair Alpine insulated jacket negates the need to change up your layers, making it ideal for start-stop activities in the cold.
- Lightweight, breathable 20-denier Pertex® Quantum Air fabric provides increased air permeability to provide a balance between wind resistance and breathability
- Body-mapped PrimaLoft® Gold Active+ synthetic insulation (55% recycled) helps retain warmth and aid thermoregulation
- Helmet-compatible hood with a semi-elasticated opening and a single lightweight rear adjuster adds coverage
- Articulated sleeves offer easy mobility
- 2-way YKK VISLON® front zipper has an insulated zip baffle and a chin guard to minimize chafing
- Elasticated gussets at the cuffs optimize your fit when wearing gloves
- 2 YKK concealed zippered hand pockets and a chest pocket stash your essentials; 1 hand pocket doubles as a stuff sack
- Adjustable hem
Imported.View all Rab Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Pertex Quantum Air nylon
PrimaLoft Gold Active+ synthetic insulation
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
S M L XL XXL Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...