Danner Mountain 600 Chelsea Boots - Men's
Not every adventure calls for things to be laced up, tightened down and serious. The comfortable Danner Mountain 600 Chelsea boots for men pull on and off easily for your more leisurely outings.
- Full-grain leather uppers provide excellent quality—Danner puts the leather through a series of rigorous tests to ensure its strength and durability
- Ariaprene™ collars allow maximum flexibility and support while enabling the boots to be easily slipped on and off
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds are made of open-cell polyurethane for heat dissipation and air circulation; 3 layers of varying density provide maximum cushioning and support
- Vibram® SPE midsoles have rubberized EVA that maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable; it enhances rebound, comfort and support
- With self-adapting lugs and specially formulated Megagrip compound, the Vibram Fuga outsoles provide incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Designed for versatility, the boots have a low profile for everyday wear; last was built to offer room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Please note: The Mountain 600 Chelsea boots fit slightly large and Danner recommends sizing down a half size for best fit
Imported.View all Danner Men's Casual Boots
Footwear Height (in.)
Boot Shaft Circumference (in.)
TPU heel frame
Vibram Megagrip rubber
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...