Not only is The North Face Expedition McMurdo parka long in length, it also has a long list of must-have features: waterproof, breathable DryVent™, lofty 700-fill-power down and a faux-fur hood.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2-layer shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to help keep you dry
- 700-fill-power goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 3-piece hood features a pull-tab adjuster and removable faux-fur trim
- Draft flap with a hidden snap closure covers the 2-way center front zip
- Adjustable hood, waist and hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Alpine chest pockets; flap hand pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Removable, internal, over-the-shoulder straps let you take your arms out of the sleeves and carry the jacket on your back
- Tonal expedition patches
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
49% nylon/33% polyester/18% cotton faille
Recycled ripstop nylon
|Type of Waterproofing|
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable membrane
|Back Length (in.)|
4 lbs. 2 oz.
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.