The North Face Expedition McMurdo Down Parka - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Not only is The North Face Expedition McMurdo parka long in length, it also has a long list of must-have features: waterproof, breathable DryVent™, lofty 700-fill-power down and a faux-fur hood.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2-layer shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish to help keep you dry
- 700-fill-power goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- 3-piece hood features a pull-tab adjuster and removable faux-fur trim
- Draft flap with a hidden snap closure covers the 2-way center front zip
- Adjustable hood, waist and hem
- Articulated sleeves
- Alpine chest pockets; flap hand pockets with hook-and-loop closures
- Removable, internal, over-the-shoulder straps let you take your arms out of the sleeves and carry the jacket on your back
- Tonal expedition patches
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Relaxed fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Down Jackets
49% nylon/33% polyester/18% cotton faille
Recycled ripstop nylon
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
4 lbs. 2 oz.
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist Chest 33–35 36–38 39–41 42–44 45–48 49–52 53–56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27–28 29–30 31–34 35–38 39–42 43–44 29–30 31–32 33–34 35–36 37–38 39–40 Hip 33–34 35–37 38–40 41–43 44–46 47–49 50–52 35–36 37–38 39–40 43–44 44–45 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5 31.5 32 32 32 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...