REI Co-op Norseland Merino Wool Crew Socks - 2 Pairs
Who said socks aren't good gifts? They clearly haven't met the allover cushion, soft merino wool and fun prints of this 2-pack of REI Co-op Norseland merino wool crew socks.
- Merino wool is naturally breathable, moisture wicking and odor resistant
- Reinforcement at heels, toes, footbeds and Achilles provides long-wearing comfort
- Stretch arch band provides effective support
- Seamless toes prevent chafing
- Machine wash in cold or warm water, no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made using wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.Fabric details:View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
- Solids: 39% RWS merino wool/32% polyester/27% nylon, 2% Lycra® spandex
- Deep Marine Stripe: 40% RWS merino wool/33% polyester/26% nylon/1% Lycra spandex
- Zion Red Print: 39% RWS merino wool/32% polyester/28% nylon/1% Lycra spandex
RWS merino wool/polyester/nylon/Lycra spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S/M M/L L/XL U.S. Men's 7-10 10.5-13 U.S. Women's 5-7.5 8-10.5 Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...