REI Co-op Flash Hybrid Tights - Women's Plus Sizes
Fear snags from sketchy trails but prefer to hike in leggings? The women's REI Co-op Flash Hybrid Tights let you scramble in comfort, with their combo of soft stretch jersey and durable stretch nylon.
- Stretch jersey fabric breathes, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Strategically placed soft-shell fabric provides durability and shape support
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant panels add cool comfort
- Stretch side pocket holds a phone gently yet firmly in place, preventing jostling on the trail
- Zippered pocket for a key at left side
- Comfortable, high-rise, 3-layer waistband won't budge as you hike
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
- If you liked the women's REI Co-op Craglands tights, you'll love these Flash hybrid tights
Imported.View the REI Co-op Flash Product LineView all REI Co-op Women's Hiking Leggings
Front and back: 88% nylon/12% spandex (bluesign approved); sides, waist and ankles: 85% polyester/15% spandex (bluesign approved)
|Number of Pockets|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Some women's pants are available in petite and tall sizes. Typically petite sizes fit women 4'11" to 5'3". Regular sizes fit women 5'4" to 5'8". Tall sizes fit women 5'9" to 5'11".
PETITE: Generally, as compared to regular sizes, petite sizes are 2.5 inches shorter in inseam, 1 inch shorter in body length, 1.25 inches shorter in sleeve length and ¾ inch shorter in total rise.
TALL: tall sizes are 3 inches longer in inseam, 2 inches longer in body length, 2.5 inches longer in sleeve length and 1.25 inches longer in total rise.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.