An ideal cold-weather crosslayer, the men's Patagonia R2 TechFace hoodie is warm, breathable and abrasion- and weather-resistant—perfect for tackling treks and climbs in shifting mountain conditions.
- High-loft double-weave fabric is soft and warm next to skin but doesn't trap heat; face is durable and treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture
- Under-the-helmet hood with elastic binding provides no-fuss coverage
- Sleek, low-bulk, snag-resistant cuffs with stretch-knit fabric provide versatile coverage and comfort
- Left chest pocket and 2 high handwarmer pockets are cleanly finished and harness- and pack-compatible; 2 interior drop-in pockets stash extras
- Partial binding on hem seals in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Fleece Jackets
94% polyester (77% recycled)/6% spandex
1 lb. 1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam varies depending on style.