REI Co-op Sahara Pattern Long-Sleeve Shirt - Men's
For a dress-up day on the PCT or just a sunny stroll on hometown trails, the men's REI Co-op Sahara Pattern long-sleeve shirt wicks moisture, dries quickly and delivers UPF 30 sun protection.
- Sleeves can be rolled up and secured with button tabs
- Wicking, quick-drying nylon fabric packs down small in a pack or suitcase
- UPF 30 fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Vented back yoke helps you stay cool
- Seams are placed off of the tops of the shoulders to prevent abrasion under pack straps
- Button chest pockets secure essentials
- Pocket sunglass loop provides an easy place to park your shades
- Locker loop lets you hang the shirt to dry
- Relaxed fit for easy movement
- This shirt meets the bluesign® criteria, the world's leading system for managing the environmental and human health impacts of textile manufacturing
- bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View the REI Co-op Sahara Product LineView all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Shirts
Nylon (bluesign® approved)
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.