Arc'teryx Konseal FL 2 Leather GTX Approach Shoes - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
On demanding trails and technical approaches with shifting conditions and mixed terrain, the women's Arc'teryx Konseal FL 2 Leather GTX approach shoes deliver confidence and comfort with each step.
- Fast and light design is nimble and supportive for technical trails and hikes
- Split-suede leather uppers are PFC-free and durable
- GORE-TEX® membranes provide proven waterproof/breathable protection
- 3D-molded Ion Element midsoles are made with 100% recycled closed-cell EVA by Dynamic Foam (4.5 mm) for lasting cushion and comfort
- TPU midfoot chassis and raised perimeter sidewalls provide stability on shifting surfaces
- 0.8 mm microfiber heel linings add comfort
- 3D-molded rubber toe caps provide protection and increase durability
- Protective oil randing
- Durable and grippy Vibram® Megagrip outsoles provide a secure hold in wet or dry conditions
Imported.View all Arc'teryx Women's Hiking Shoes
PFC-free split-suede leather (1.3 mm)
Injected Dynamic Foam EVA (hardness: 60 Shore C)
Vibram Megagrip rubber
Heel: 0.8 mm microfiber
Injected TPU nonwoven stiffener (hardness: 70 Shore D)
1 lb. 8.3 oz.
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable membrane
|5||5.5||6||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||23.5 Mondo||24.5 Mondo||25.5 Mondo||26.5 Mondo|
|Foot Length (in.)||9.6||9.84||10.04||10.24||10.47||10.63||10.83||11.02||11.42||9.6||10.04||10.47|
Calculate your own foot measurements, then select your product size. Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot from the heel to the tip of your longest toe. Find the closest measurement that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.