Countryman Press Winter Camping Handbook
Itching for some wilderness in the cold-weather months? This Winter Camping Handbook from Countryman Press provides a step-by-step approach to help you plan your adventures in the winter wild.
- Winter camping has its own special allure: the splendid quiet of a winter forest, the hush of falling snow, the thrill of gliding over ice and snow on skis
- With Stephen Gorman's knowledge and wisdom, you can make the most of your winters in the outdoors
- Thoroughly updated and user-friendly guide covers choosing a destination to explore, selecting compatible teammates, planning the trip and winterizing your traveling vehicles
- Covers gear selection, making camp, building snow shelters, traveling comfortably in subzero weather, food/nutrition, winter safety concerns and even camping with children
- Now revised and updated to include tips for using smartphones and the latest GPS navigation
Made in USA.View all Countryman Press Camping and Hiking Instructional Books
9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...